Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Online producitivity

I have been using Google docs for a while now. It is great for when you have a computer at home and a computer at work. I can save my stuff and access it from anywhere with an Internet connection. I tried using Google presentation for my NYLA presentation, but I ran into some problems with editing the slide show. This is when I discovered www.slideshare.net, which lets you post a PowerPoint presentation.

Another note for everyone, on my computer at home, I use Openoffice, www.openoffice.org, which is an open source software application suite. (Like Microsoft office) It's free, and easy to download. So if you don't have Microsoft Office on your home computer and need word progressing, et al., try it. Since it's open source, bugs and glitches are corrected by the users.

No comments: